Lager: Crash.log is deleted from the folder, only rotated versions are present

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 19:14:44 CEST 2022

Hi Larisa,

I suggest that you use Lager from the current, official repository:

https://github.com/erlang-lager/lager

This PR that I submitted a while back probably fixes the issue you are
seeing - https://github.com/erlang-lager/lager/pull/509

Let me know how it goes -
Luke