erl_call -q

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 19:13:17 CEST 2022

Hello,

I don't believe that erl_call supports the "inet_tls" distribution
protocol - https://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl_call.html

At least, it's not documented in the manual page.

If I try to connect to a TLS dist node using remsh, but without
specifying certs, I get a function_clause error in
public_key,pkix_decode_cert due to the lack of certificates.

My guess is that, provided that you configure certificates for TLS
distribution, you could accomplish what you want by starting a second
node, connecting the "usual way" via addressing the other node, and
then use the rpc module to stop the node.

Thanks,
Luke

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 2:13 AM Bogdan Andu <bog495@REDACTED> wrote