rebar3 as test compile not fetching test dependencies

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Fri Jan 14 14:52:51 CET 2022

you can generally get more details of what is going on by running things
with DIAGNOSTIC=1 or DEBUG=1, which will expand output to show internal
details. DEBUG=1 is intended for users and will try to show which configs
effect what, whereas DIAGNOSTIC=1 is for maintainers and goes into even
more details about the results of intermediary commands.

You may also want to look at the environment variables and global
configuration files. It's possible for some behavior to changed based on
that:
https://rebar3.org/docs/configuration/configuration/#environment-configuration

Another thing that could exist is some mess with the local cache
(~/.cache/rebar3) . I have no idea how, and wouldn't imagine that failure
mode, but it's the one other bit of state hanging around that could be
significant aside from proxies and whatnot.