Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Tue Jan 4 08:03:01 CET 2022

I don’t see the point if these « stats ». Nothing have been tried to market
a little more this ml with people. While it seems some people are trying to
push a forum .

The sad point of it is that this forum, its coc, its maintenance were never
talked inside  the community at first and this ml in particular.  Not even
a topic between *all* ErlEf members. Neither the possibility to keep it as
an alternative or way to handle the effort it takes to maintain it has been
discussed. And continue to not be discussed.

What about the gouvernance of the forum , how moderator are chosen. Who
legally own this forum? Where data are stored? Where and how can be
discussed these terms? To who? When will RGPD compliance be present in this
site? I think this should be clarified.

Benoît

--
Sent from my Mobile