Asn.1 OER support

Thibaud Rouillé thibaud.rouille@REDACTED
Tue Apr 19 15:10:46 CEST 2022

Hi Kenneth,
No worries for the late reply, here a non exhaustive list of where OER
rules are used :

- NTCIP for traffic lights controllers and variable message signs :
https://www.ntcip.org/file/2021/03/1102v0115p.pdf
- V2x for security certificates format / PKI communication as described in
IEEE 1609.2 and ETSI 103.097 :
https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/103000_103099/103097/01.04.01_60/ts_103097v010401p.pdf
- Also in the Interledger project :
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/tree/master/asn1