Erlang shell evolutions

Maria Scott maria-12648430@REDACTED
Tue Apr 12 12:59:53 CEST 2022

Well, to be fair, it has been announced previously that the OTP team will not participate in the ML any longer and will concentrate on the forum instead. This is not to say that I like it, but it is IMO understandable that they don't want to hold discussions in and split information and input across multiple channels. That said, I also see no feasible way to integrate one into the other such that posts and answers made in the forum can appear on the ML and/or vice versa :(

My 2 cents.
Maria