Fragment not locked - again

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon Sep 20 13:24:35 CEST 2021

I only looked briefly the last time you pointed it out, and it does look
strange,
though I have not had time to dig deeper into it.

If you use fragmented tables to be able store larger tables on disk_only,
maybe you should look at https://github.com/klarna/mnesia_eleveldb or some
other backend. I have not used it myself but there are people on this list
using it.

/Dan