{verify, verify_peer} warning or error

pablo platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Fri Sep 10 16:17:54 CEST 2021

Hi,

When I'm sending a request to content.googleapis.com without the verify ssl
option I'm getting a warning:
Url = "https://content.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/videos",
httpc:request(get,
    {Url, []},
    [],
    []).

validation"
     Reason: "Option {verify, verify_peer} and cacertfile/cacerts is
missing"

When I'm adding the verify_peer option I'm getting an error:
Url = "https://content.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/videos",
httpc:request(get,
    [{ssl, [{verify, verify_peer}]}],
    []).

{error,{failed_connect,[{to_address,{"content.googleapis.com",
                                     443}},
                        {inet,[inet],{options,{cacertfile,[]}}}]}}

What is the correct way to send the request?

Thanks