Using Erlang libs in Elixir

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Thu Sep 2 07:42:31 CEST 2021

If you wanted to convert an Elixir module to be an Erlang module that
lives in an Erlang/OTP application without a runtime dependency on the
Elixir runtime, you can do that with
https://github.com/okeuday/reltool_util/blob/master/ex2erl .  That
approach would allow you to use Elixir macros and other Elixir features
without being focused on their implementation.  If you use ex2erl, it
would be best to keep updating the output with future releases of
Elixir, but I wouldn't expect breaking changes due to a recent Elixir
release.

Best Regards,
Michael