internals of couchdb?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman@REDACTED
Thu Oct 14 19:05:36 CEST 2021

Hi Folks,

I've been trying to find a good theory-of-operations document, that
shows how CouchDB makes use of erlang's actor model.  Can't seem to find
one with googling - figure that someone here might know.

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown