Let's Encrypt! SSL certificates no longer accepted?

Guilherme Andrade g@REDACTED
Fri Oct 1 20:25:16 CEST 2021

What I do know, is that the Erlang SSL implementation does not seem to
> accept Let's Encrypt certificates anymore with { verify, verify_peer }
> since the update.

Shameless plug: `tls_certificate_check` might help you reduce the amount of
boilerplate needed to secure TLS connections.

* https://hexdocs.pm/tls_certificate_check/

It's recently been adapted to deal with situations like the DST Root CA X3
expiration, based on the information I found on the same blog that Roger
shared with you earlier.