Topological ordering to schedule tasks (digraph)

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Tue Nov 23 22:18:30 CET 2021

Hi Vladimir

You are totally right. I made a mistake in my orignal post. In fact, b and
c can run in parallel (not b and d).

Thus, the adjacency lists is what I’m looking for:

Deps = [{V, digraph:out_neighbours(G, V)} || V <- digraph_utils:topsort(G)].

This result requires a little twist to solve my issue.

We know that c depends on d. So, can we use digraph to drop d from a’s
dependencies list. To get  something ike this:

Thanks
/Frank