otp/releases

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Sat Nov 13 20:53:45 CET 2021

Hello!

This is due to the on going server maintenance announced on Friday. You can
still download the Windows artifacts from the github[1], so if you are in a
hurry I would suggest to do that. The download from erlang.org will be back
again on Monday, so if you can wait until then everything will work as it
did.

Lukas

[1]: https://github.com/erlang/otp/releases/tag/OTP-24.1.5