Talking to TCP server from shell

Christophe De Troyer christophe@REDACTED
Fri Nov 12 09:48:27 CET 2021

I have a pastebin clone that accepts content over a socket
(https://github.com/m1dnight/exbin/blob/main/lib/exbin/socket.ex). The
way you do it there is `echo "my content" | nc example.com 9999`.

I do recall that getting it to work was a bit of fiddling with the
socket options..

--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>