[ANN] Erlang mailing lists and parts of erlang.org will be unavailable from Friday 14.00 - Monday 17.00 CET

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Thu Nov 11 16:19:39 CET 2021

Because of maintenance work in the building our servers will be out of
power from Friday Nov 12, 14.00 CET - Monday Nov 15, 18.00 CET.
If we are lucky they may be up and running already on Saturday Nov 13,
18.00.

This means that:

   mailing lists will not send any mails during this period.

   - The web-site at https://www.erlang.org (or https://erlang.org) will
   still work but some material for example everything under
   erlang.org/download will be unreachable. This only impact download of
   OTP releases older than 17.0 so the disturbance should in practice be very
   minor.

/Erlang/OTP team