Khepri

Ed W lists@REDACTED
Wed Nov 10 21:28:54 CET 2021

Hi, I'm sorry, I joined the list too late to be able to grab message ids and reply specifically to
the parent post

I like the idea of what you have here! Very nice!

I wanted to bring to your attention something I saw recently on the Braid groups. There is a rather
clever CDRT proposed called "shelf", details:

    https://github.com/dglittle/shelf

It seems to me that with a little squinting, this basic architecture could be repurposed for an
eventual consistent version of Khepri

Now, I realise this is likely not of immediate interest to RabbitMQ as you are clearly looking for
an online only system. However, I wonder if it might solve some related interesting use cases?

Its elegant in that it's exceptionally simple, doesn't carry any tombstones and is eventually
consistent.

Thanks for listening

Ed W