'Erlang Questions' Can't Receive New Erlang Messages

Yao Bao free7by@REDACTED
Tue Nov 9 01:31:04 CET 2021

Hi Felix,

Thank you for pointing out this thread! I read it a few days ago but not putting any practice on it. It's time to have a try.
Seems subscribing the whole forum might be a suitable option/solution for me. However, since this is a forum, not a mailing list, perhaps I should use it in a "forum" way.

Well, seems the password has been forgotten...

Yao