file:list_dir/1 cannot lists dot(.) and dot-dot(..) directories

Vimal Kumar vimal7370@REDACTED
Tue Jun 29 08:09:47 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am not sure if any programming language (let alone Erlang) does that
while listing folder contents. The . and .. are mere references to current
folder and the parent folder by the OS, they does not exist in real if I am
not wrong.

Vimal