PEEP: Annotate difference between boundies and unboundies in patterns? (was: EEP draft: Pin[...])

Michael P. empro2@REDACTED
Wed Jan 27 16:33:04 CET 2021

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:03:28 -0800
Sam Overdorf <soverdor@REDACTED> wrote:

> I still vote NO, do not do this.
> Sam

I omitted a poll branch, as I do not think this is a mere democratic decision. I had put it this way in a previous post:

     >C2 "The more people contribute to a project,
          the more its result approaches mediocrity."

Both PRO and CON branch are meant to collect the reasons for the yes's and no's (my preciousssss ;-)

The clearer, the sounder, the better.

And please (everyone) summarise in the subject and stop the EEP show ...

~M

--

Normality is merely a question of quantity,
not of quality.

Normalität ist nur eine Frage von Quantität,
nicht von Qualität.