New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Fri Jan 22 16:15:28 CET 2021

I agree,
do not let Erlang be the new Cobol,
But please do not let Erlang be the new Java, too.

Apart:
I would prefere OTP team working on namespaces to let modules with same names working nice with others projects.

With several download sources (hex, git etc... ) it becomes a nightmare.

Regards

Envoyé depuis mon mobile

---- Richard Carlsson a écrit ----