New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Valentin Micic v@REDACTED
Fri Jan 22 15:01:05 CET 2021

My apology if this sounds patronising to some.

At this point it is very difficult to follow this debate.

Why don’t we all park this discussion for a bit?
Let’s all cool down, and re-engage in a week.

Kind regards

V/