New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Fri Jan 22 10:09:00 CET 2021

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 02:28:35AM +0900, zxq9 wrote:
> On 2021/01/22 1:43, Tristan Sloughter wrote:
> > I've tried to just say my piece and leave it at that (summary: not a fan
> > but would be nice to have a way to match in fun heads/list
> > comprehensions where variables are shadowed) but have to say that after
> > seeing these examples I'm starting to lean towards agreeing with Richard.
>
> I'm the opposite, but it probably doesn't matter.

Why should it not matter?

What might matter would be stating good arguments for one's reasoning.

> Someone has an immaculate plan.

Instead of such statements.

> Immaculate.
>
> -Craig

You are attempting the Trump argumentation line:

   Repeat a lie until it is accepted as true.

I hate that.  Please stop doing that!