Erlang blockchain based aeternity invites to support developers community

Omar Saadoun omar@REDACTED
Mon Feb 8 11:44:02 CET 2021

Hi everybody, this is my first post from aeternity blockchain (ERLANG based
blockchain https://www.github.com/aeternity )

We are on the way to have our own Stack Exchange site and the entire ERLANG
community should be aware and also have ways to support and foster the
adoption of this technology.

I kindly ask you all to support us here:

https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity?referrer=NDg4ZDNmMmJkMWQ5OTM3ZDhmMGRiNGNiYTM1NGM0ZmVjYmU5ZDI4NDc1ZjJiZGZkOWU1YmY3MzEzNGYwYjljYvn1aAs4S_1sc0fL4uWRnhSQSyHHw19mIOlboduKnKgK0

Feel free to reach for any concern or if there is a better place to share
what we are doing, this will give us the right spot to collaborate and help
developers entering this world.

Thanks!

Omar Saadoun