[ANN] ram, an in-memory distributed KV store

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Wed Dec 22 14:23:01 CET 2021

while we are here let's add cached to the comparison:
https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/lab/cached

Only the experiment is public for now. It has different strategies to store
k/v in memory and distribute it. Distribution is plugable and by default
rely on erlang distribution.

Quick sample:
https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/lab/cached/-/blob/master/test/cached_SUITE.erl#L47

Benoît