Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Sat Dec 18 02:28:46 CET 2021

Just wanted to say I'm glad the mailing list will be discontinued so that there is not a split in where new information can be found or where questions should be asked -- which is my issue with not merging ElixirForum into a BEAM Forum :).

For those who are so unsatisfied with the mailing list feature of discourse or discourse itself they don't want to participate they can create and moderate a mailing list themselves. I'd hate if it created a split like the one between the Erlang and Elixir forum, but I'm not too worried.