[ANN] CloudI 2.0.4 Released!
Sun Dec 5 11:33:33 CET 2021
Download 2.0.4 from https://osdn.net/dl/cloudi/cloudi-2.0.4.tar.gz
CloudI (https://cloudi.org/) is a "universal integrator" using an
Erlang core to provide fault-tolerance with efficiency and scalability.
The CloudI API provides a minimal interface to communicate among
services so programming language agnostic and protocol agnostic
integration can occur. CloudI currently integrates with the
programming languages: ATS, C/C++, Elixir, Erlang, Go, Haskell, Java,
services are included that rely on the CloudI service bus.
The details for this release are below:
* backwards incompatible changes:
* All service name and service name patterns must be UTF-8
* The ATS CloudI API subscribe function now uses the
implement template idiom to simplify use
* Improved the C/C++ CloudI API backtrace information
* Added the cloudi_service_send service for simpler automation
* Fixed the service configuration options
aspects_suspend and aspects_resume
* OCaml 4.13 support was added
* Bugs were fixed and other improvements were added
(see the ChangeLog for more detail)
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!
cloudi-2.0.4.tar.gz (20044815 bytes)
cloudi-2.0.4.tar.bz2 (16923186 bytes)
More information about the erlang-questions