Re: I am close to using a behaviour as a pure interface and I feel dirty...

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Aug 26 18:01:12 CEST 2021

I don't remember details and haven't reread this, but I dug up this old discussion about rebar3 and dialyzer unknown option: https://github.com/erlang/rebar3/issues/1751

Apparently the dialyzer cli tool has `-Wunknown` on by default but the api doesn't?