Connecting cluster with different cookies

Thu Aug 12 14:47:23 CEST 2021

I conclude that all these answers seems like the tip of
an iceberg, and that we should keep this functionaliy.

In [PR 5111](https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/5111), a response
to [Issue #5063](https://github.com/erlang/otp/issues/5063),
I clarify the documentation, extend the functionality,
and clean up the code.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers
/ Raimo Niskanen