[ANN] rinse is not a search engine
Fri Aug 6 15:59:55 CEST 2021
I created rinse  as a very simple service to answer specific common
questions without having to load the search engine results.
It's written in Erlang + cowboy. So far it can do
- unit conversions: "convert 70 pounds to kg"
- Wikipedia API search (en): "wiki erlang"
- dictionaryapi search (en_us): "define gravity"
- few other things  like: md5, sha, sha2, uuid, timestamp
It can be extended via adding to manifests  and creating new modules to
handle custom commands.
It's fully open source, including the code  and the infrastructure .
The releases, tests and deployment are mostly automated.
If you have any suggestions about
- improving code, infrastructure or deployment
or thoughts in general, I'd be happy to hear them here or via GitHub issues
(or maybe even PRs?).
Thank you for your time,
P.S. please be gentle with the service - it's currently running on a very
budget instance size.
More information about the erlang-questions