syn feedback

Roberto Ostinelli ostinelli@REDACTED
Wed Aug 4 18:37:39 CEST 2021

All,
I'm doing a brief survey on https://github.com/ostinelli/syn usage &
desired features, as I'm missing some for my use cases and considering
whether I should do a v3 which includes those and others.

For instance, here are some feature requests that I've received:

   - Improved callback mechanisms when processes are registered /
   unregistered / join / leave, especially in dynamic clusters.
   - Support for Mixed-Cluster Versioning.
   - Namespaces (aka scopes)?
   - Allow the cluster to run nodes without syn (✓).

I'd welcome any feedback you'd have while I'm going through this design /
evaluation process, do not hesitate to reach out to me privately if you'd
rather do so.

Thank you,
r.