Multiple calls to a single function

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue Apr 6 09:11:33 CEST 2021

Hi Shiva,

By "single static function" I assume you mean a regular function in Erlang,
right?

All functions in Erlang are executed in a process, each gen_server is a
process, so if you simply call the function from within the gen_server it
will be executed in that process.

You mention using a pool, so I sense that there is an additional
requirement that you are not articulating.

Cheers,
Torben

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann