OTP 24 Release Candidate 2 has been released

Jérôme de Bretagne jerome.debretagne@REDACTED
Mon Apr 5 16:21:19 CEST 2021

Hello!

I can confirm that Erlang/OTP 24.0-rc2 is working fine in my unusual
scenario, which is running Erlang on Android.

I will update https://github.com/JeromeDeBretagne/erlanglauncher once
OTP 24 is released.

Thank you,
Jérôme