net_kernel {error, closed}

Vithya Shanmugam -X (vitshanm - SCARLET WIRELESS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED at Cisco) vitshanm@REDACTED
Thu Apr 1 07:42:11 CEST 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to understand what this INFO REPORT means,
=INFO REPORT==== 1-Apr-2021::05:28:41.384237 ===
{net_kernel,{'EXIT',<0.11838.0>,{error,closed}}}

This happens in a cluster of nodes(cluster of 2 to 6 nodes) and OTP_VERSION 23. Is it saying there's a connection issue between the local and remote node ?
But, when we try writing data in one node, it gets replicated to the other node and no other issues(no node up and node down messages). It's just that the INFO_REPORT is getting dumped in erlang.log and is getting piled up for a long time every 5 minutes and there is no error in corresponding dev logs. And the synchronization between the nodes also seem to be fine...

Thanks,
Vithya