[ANN] CloudI 2.0.1 Released!
Fri Nov 27 23:57:49 CET 2020
Download 2.0.1 from https://osdn.net/dl/cloudi/cloudi-2.0.1.tar.gz
CloudI (https://cloudi.org/) is a "universal integrator" using an
Erlang core to provide fault-tolerance with efficiency and scalability.
The CloudI API provides a minimal interface to communicate among
services so programming language agnostic and protocol agnostic
integration can occur. CloudI currently integrates with the
programming languages: C/C++, Elixir, Erlang, Go, Haskell, Java,
services are included that rely on the CloudI service bus.
The details for this release are below:
* backwards incompatible changes:
* CloudI API external service request exception handling will now
cause a service restart for unrecoverable exceptions and
assertions (e.g., Error in Java)
* CloudI Service API code_path_add, code_path_remove and
code_path uses separate storage of paths (separate from Erlang)
* FatalError exception added to external service CloudI APIs
to cause a service restart for unrecoverable service errors
* Added the CloudI Service API functions logging_status and
logging_status_reset for tracking file output details
* 'code' configuration file section was added to simplify the
loading of Erlang source code
* cloudi_service_funnel was added for providing coordination
among duplicate service requests that receive a single response
* Bugs were fixed and other improvements were added
(see the ChangeLog for more detail)
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!
cloudi-2.0.1.tar.gz (15495495 bytes)
cloudi-2.0.1.tar.bz2 (12667816 bytes)
More information about the erlang-questions