Implications of setting SIGCHLD in relation to NIFs

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Tue Nov 24 18:40:10 CET 2020

> I'm not sure I would like to have TensorFlow running inside the Erlang VM in the first place.

We analyse video streams with neural networks. It is almost impossible
and useless to run these things in different processes.

Everything is running in same process because of enormous data
streams, so it is absolutely ok to run all this inside erlang VM =)

However, if your traffic is small, it maybe ok to split into different processes