Projects using PropEr

Andreas Schultz andreas.schultz@REDACTED
Tue Mar 10 09:59:48 CET 2020

We have CT suites using proper on a few projects:

   - https://github.com/travelping/pfcplib
   - https://github.com/travelping/gtplib
   - https://github.com/travelping/ppp (best use the modernize branch)

They can be mode long running by upping the number of iterations.

Regards
Andreas

--

Andreas Schultz

--

Principal Engineer

t: +49 391 819099-224

------------------------------- enabling your networks
-----------------------------

Travelping GmbH
Roentgenstraße 13
39108 Magdeburg
Germany

t: +49 391 819099-0
f: +49 391 819099-299

e: info@REDACTED
w: https://www.travelping.com/
Company registration: Amtsgericht Stendal
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann
Reg. No.: HRB 10578
VAT ID: DE236673780