how to retrieve SSL certificate informations?

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Mar 9 21:29:23 CET 2020

Hi!

The public_key user's guide
https://erlang.org/doc/apps/public_key/users_guide.html describes the
records returned form public_key functions to decode certificates and keys.
If you want the issuer you can always use public_key:pkix_issuer(Cert::
der_cert() | #'OTPCertificate{}, self|other).

You can also use the function public_key:test_data/1  to generate test
certificates and keys for testing purposes.

If you want to be able to implement a CA-authority I agree there is a need
to extend public_key.  If you feel some
generally useful functions are missing from public_key PR are always
welcome.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB