how to retrieve SSL certificate informations?

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Mon Mar 9 17:34:56 CET 2020

As there is some interest in such a library I will start with splitting off code from the Zotonic code base into a separate application.

I can do that tomorrow.

Then we can start adding extra functionality afterwards.

Cheers, Marc