[ANN] mnesia_fdb 0.1

Lin Z me@REDACTED
Sat Jun 6 06:25:56 CEST 2020

Hi Leonard,

I’m also interested about foundationDB, it’s great to know you’re integrating it into Erlang ecosystem.

I’ve heard about foundationDB implemented an actor model in some layer of it’s stack. I’m curious about how it fits into Erlang system, does it act as only a storage backend of Mnesia, or does it also come with its cluster feature like riak does?

Lin