[ANN] mnesia_fdb 0.1

Leonard B leonard.boyce@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 17:08:45 CEST 2020

Hello,

I've been evaluating FoundationDB for a few weeks on another project
and it struck me that while it seems promising it was a little odd to
work with the NIF driver in erlang.

So, in the spirit of community, and building on the great work of the
Aeternity (mnesia_rocksdb) and CounchDB (couchdb-erlfdb) tems, I
thought having FoundationDB as an alternative mnesia backend may make
some sense.

This is an early stage announcement as it's just passed the
proper-based tests from mnesia_rocksdb.

Feedback and issues are welcome as I'm sure things can be improved.

Leonard