BEAM Virtual Meetup Tonight

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Jul 29 12:32:14 CEST 2020

Hi all,

a note to let you know the BEAM Virtual GMT meetup is tonight. Juan
Facorro will be presenting Clojerl, his port of Clojure to the BEAM
followed by themed hangout rooms. BYOB

We will start at 10.30pm IST, 7pm CEST, 6pm BST, 1pm ET and 10am PST.

After the presentation, we will break up into themed rooms and continue
our evening over a beer, coffee or orange juice (Depending on what
timezone you are in). You will be able to hop from room to room. Themes
will include

* Starting with Erlang, Elixir and the Ecosystem. Come ask questions or
help answer them.
* Show and Tell: Discovering and showcasing libraries and tools. Come
demo your discoveries.
* Monitoring and Observability: Monitoring the BEAM and integrating with
other tools.

You need to register on meetup, where we will make the meeting link
available. Note that you can not join once the meetup has started.

https://www.meetup.com/erlangusergroup/events/271690461

Hope to see you tonight, wherever you are!

Francesco

--

Code BEAM V
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/code-beam-v/2020/emailsig>- 10-11

ElixirConf EU Virtual
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/conferences/ECEUV-oct/2020/emailsig>-
7-8 October 2020

Code Mesh V
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/conferences/code-mesh-v/2020/emailsig> -
5-6 November 2020

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy;
please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the
way we process your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.