Got {aborted,{no_exists,pdpcontext}} with Mnesia

Jan Chochol jan.chochol@REDACTED
Thu Jul 16 11:35:08 CEST 2020

Your call to "mnesia:create_table" fails with
"{aborted,{bad_type,pdpcontext,disc_copies,nonode@REDACTED}}" (you are
not checking return value, so it is hard to spot).
For disc copies you need create schema first, so something like:

database_initialize() ->
    ok = mnesia:create_schema([node()]),
    ok = mnesia:start(),
    {atomic, ok} = mnesia:create_table(
pdpcontext, [{disc_copies, [node()]}, {attributes, record_info(fields,
pdpcontext)}]
),
   mnesia:stop().

Also "mnesia:create_schema/1" fails with something like
"{error,{_,{already_exists,_}}}", when schema already exists (you need
to count with it in code).

Regards,
Jan