Alexander Petrovsky Systemtap

Bryan Hunt bryan.hunt@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 15:28:59 CET 2020

I don’t suppose you’d care to share your systemtap recipe to the list? Sounds very interesting/useful.
--

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences
<https://www2.codesync.global/l/23452/2019-11-13/6sypwx>

Lambda Days -
Kraków: 13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

Code BEAM Lite ITA - Bologna: 6 April 2020

ElixirConf EU - Warsaw: 29-30
April 2020

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm: 28-29 May 2020

Erlang Solutions
cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis
for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy
Policy <https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can
update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails
here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.