[ann] hackney 1.17.0

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Tue Dec 29 16:47:08 CET 2020

I think it coil have been a complete replacement since a long time ago :)

About your questions:

1. In current community version, you get directly the socket from the pool,
so it depends if the pool is overloaded or not but that should be fast. In
a coming version reusing a socket is local so it doesn't go back and forth.
2. Yes. This is actually how is handled socks5 or the proxy.

Feel free to ping me in private if you want more info

Benoît