New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Mikael Karlsson karlsson.rm@REDACTED
Fri Dec 25 11:41:15 CET 2020

You are not pulling legs with a Christmas joke now Richard?
It looks too ambitious to be that, but I cannot get rid of the feeling.

elixirian: :this_parrot = :alive
erlanger: :this_parrot = :now_destructed
elixirian: :this_parrot = :no_no_only_de_con_structed

ho ho ho,
Mikael