Erlang: Create a netlink socket, bind to it, send a multicast message and receive a response

Papa Tana papa.tana101@REDACTED
Thu Aug 27 10:39:06 CEST 2020

> Have you tried https://github.com/Feuerlabs/netlink ?
> (I haven't used it in ages, but the last commit was in 2019, so it
> seems to still be in use.)

The last commit is not so important for me as long as it works.

But I saw "test with locally built libnl", and I'm facing a lot of errors
when trying to install tetrapak so tretrapak cannot be installed on my
machine.

In addition, even tetrapak installed, I cannot see any documentation about
export, data types, or any example use case, so I didn't find where to
start with it.

So, if anyone could share just some hello world how to use them.

Best Regards,