BEAM Virtual Meetup Tonight with SAŠA JURIĆ on parenting children

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Aug 19 13:01:38 CEST 2020

Hi All,

a reminder that we have the virtual meetup tonight, so join us wherever
you are! You need to sign up before the meetup starts to get the dial in
details. After Sasa's talk, we will break up into themed rooms, where
you can come ask and help answer questions, or just hang out. If you
want to help run one of these themed rooms, or want to speak, reach out
to me. The next meetup is planned for Tuesday September 8th.

Sign up here:

https://www.meetup.com/erlangusergroup/events/272331762/

Schedule (all times are in BST):

6.00pm: Welcome
6.05pm: Saša Jurić on Parenting Children
6.45pm: Q&A
7:00pm-late: Breakout Rooms. Themes will include:

* Starting with Erlang, Elixir and the Ecosystem. Come ask questions or
help answer them.
* Show and Tell: Discovering and showcasing libraries and tools. Come
demo your discoveries.
* Monitoring Tools: Including a WombatOAM Demo

Stay safe!

Francesco, Martin & Brian

--

Code BEAM V
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/code-beam-v/2020/emailsig>- 10-11

ElixirConf EU Virtual
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/conferences/ECEUV-oct/2020/emailsig>-
7-8 October 2020

Code Mesh V
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/conferences/code-mesh-v/2020/emailsig> -
5-6 November 2020

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy;
please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the
way we process your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.