[erlang-questions] Erlang NFS client

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Tue Aug 18 11:53:56 CEST 2020

Hi.

Some time ago I posted a link to the nfs3 client.

Again thanks to all of you, it took me 2 days to implement NFS4 server =)

It happened that no NFS servers can work inside docker due to issues
with the concept of handles.

So as all other pieces of code had a Fatal Flaw, I have decided to write my own.

Is it valuable for sharing?