Static Erlang

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Mon Aug 3 09:03:27 CEST 2020

Not sure what you mean. Of course any C program can be compiled
statically. I am just looking for the right options. Are you saying
beam.smp can't or shouldn't because it's being launched as part of
"operation"? It shouldn't matter since beam.smp isn't a library but an
executable. And as far as a release goes it should be launched once then
be available to any tool or script through a shell or network connection.