timer

Jesse Stimpson jstimpson@REDACTED
Fri Apr 17 22:43:00 CEST 2020

You may find value in creating a test for your workload and running it in
the environment you expect to deploy to.

We use AWS EC2 instances and have found good consistency from instances in
the 'c5' family, with the lowest variance coming from c5.metal
(unsurprisingly). Our timers are 20 msec duration.

Best,
Jesse